Conner was the only one that got any sleep this weekend. Our little Morgan decided to give us a run for our money. Both Friday and Saturday night were worse than when she was a newborn. She has always been a good sleeper for us right from the get go but something I had
eaten lately had her stomach all tied in knots and in lots of pain. I think I have it narrowed down to two things, both items I love of course and now have to stay away from. After two long days and LOTS of gas drops and dirty diapers she is back to our sweet little Morgan :) Last night was a typical night with only one 4am feeding and right back to bed. This weekend gave me a
glimpse of how hard it could be with two kids and no sleep, which makes me that much more thankful for such a easy going baby! Below is a picture of Morgan smiling Saturday morning as if the night prior didn't even happen, makes you forget the rough night...how could you be mad at this!

Friday the kids and I made a trip to Target for some summer shoes. Conner picked out a bag of rubber snacks in the dollar bins (I love that section)....there is a true boy for you. The rest of the weekend Conner kept himself entertained with the snacks, fish and fishing pole from Auntie Jenni, and Morgan's rubber ducks also from Auntie Jenni. One at a time he would give them to Morgan in her
bouncy until they were all there and then he would take them back out and line them up in groups. I think he did this for at least 20 minutes at a time and kept him entertained all weekend. Morgan didn't care one bit she loved the attention :)



I had to get a picture of this....Conner reading a
breast pump manual....
haha What kids read:)

Oh, so that's how you do it???
No comments:
Post a Comment