Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day whether you are a mom or not. Ryan has always given me the weekend rather than just the day...what a sweetie and this year was no different. Saturday I got to sleep into 9am (it was wonderful) and I also got away from the house for a few hours for some me time while he watched both the kids. Sunday we spent mostly visiting family and just relaxing...what a nice weekend.

It's sad to say that this is my first family picture of all four of us since Morgan has been born....so I made sure we got one yesterday to put in my MOM frame I got from Conner a few years ago for Mother's Day. I like to update the picture every year and this year is the first with two kids :)
Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!!!

No comments: