Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Locks of Love

I finally did something I've always wanted to do.....donate my hair to locks of love.

I've thought about it a few other times when cutting my hair from long to short but never could wait the extra time it would take to grow it out long enough to cut off 10 inches (that's ALOT of hair). So when I got pregnant last summer I decided with all the prenatal vitamins and how fast my hair grows, I was finally going to do it! I probably should have waited a bit long but it was getting so long and so heavy that I couldn't wait any longer...no matter how short I had to go :)

Not to mention she probably cut off a good 3-5 pounds, hope that reflects on the scale...hehehe.

So here are a few before pictures and of course the after pictures....hope you all like it, it's going to take a little getting use to on my part but I'm looking forward to the change :)











3 comments:

Tweak77 said...

Love, love, love it!! What a great thing to do.

The Crump Family said...

Cute hair, Juleen!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Unknown said...

Stylin'...you look fabulous! Love it!