I decided to host an Easter Egg hunt for Conner's friends this year...we had a small one for Morgan's birthday with all the Haartman kids and Conner had a blast....for days after the hunt we played inside stuffing the eggs with cheerios, grapes or whatever healthier than candy things we could find. I think we hide them over 50 times :)
I felt much more comfortable stuffing the eggs he would be eating due to his allergy so we had 7 of his friends and mommies over for the afternoon. I invited my little sis and step mom to help watch Morgan so I could focus on the older kiddos and they were tremendously helpful!!!
We started with a craft of making bunny bags for them to put the eggs in and then headed outside for the hunt. It was a bit cold but we weren't outside for too long and to be honest it was a little chaotic with 7 three year olds :) After they were on a sugar buzz we headed inside to play and eat pizza. The day was a lot of fun, so thanks everyone for coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment