Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies out there! My Mother's Day weekend was soooo nice. Saturday I got a much needed day out with my mom, grandma, and sister. Both the kids have a had a cold/cough for two weeks so we were staying home a lot so getting out by myself was bliss! I felt a little guilty that I wanted to get away from the kids for Mother's Day but not so guilty since it was Saturday and then Sunday I spent the day with the family. I really believe I'm a better Mom when I get some me time once in a while :)

I started out Saturday with a yummy warm White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks, headed to get pampered by my hair dresser for a hair cut and then off to shopping with my ladies....we ended the day with an early dinner at Carraba's. It's crazy how fast time goes when your away from home but I had a great time!

Sunday we decided to stay home from church since Conner still have a bit of a cough and we didn't really want them to go to nursery. We had purchased a bike trailer on Friday so we hooked up the trailer to the bike and headed to a park for a picnic lunch. After lunch we headed home for a nice afternoon nap...yep I got a nap...yipee!! After that we got back on the bikes and headed to another park before dinner...came home for dinner and headed right back out to another park. The kids were a little spoiled :) It was so nice to be outside all day but man am I sore this morning.
Thanks to my wonderful hubby for making my weekend so nice and relaxing....and of course to my absolutely wonderful children for loving me so unconditionally...Love you all so much I can't put it into words.

My sad attempts of trying to get a good picture of me and the kids....it never works :(


No comments: