Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Candids

This is from my day of experiencing what life would be like with a three and a half year old and twin 15 month olds....I watched my girlfriends little girl for the day so of course I had to get a few cute pics of the pixies. Hannah was a perfect angel but at the same time I give props to mom's of twins for doing this everyday :)





This is Morgan's new hiding spot....almost daily she heads to her room and I hear giggling, only to find her in her sock box with all the shoes on the floor and clothes off the hangers....little stinker!

Morgan is obsessed with brushing her teeth, if she even hears the word teeth she is off to the bathroom to get her toothbrush....this happens at least 10 times a day. I thought is was very cute when one day she started brushing the dinos teeth....maybe I have a hygienist on my hands????



No comments: