Even better when I went to return the bouncy house she said keep it for a while...how cool....We've had it out twice since :) although I will admit that it went up super easy but it was a bit challenging at first to fold it back up into the small little bag it comes in...I've got it mastered now...haha
The Bounce House

Conner, Tyler(behind Conner), Cole, Holly and Cadence


Ben and Lucy.....wondering what happened....only a minor setback of technical difficulty (the blower came off the bounce house for a minute and it started to deflate, but we fixed it) :)
Conner and Morgan
Landon playing with the big kids
Bryson and Morgan
The ladies...Danielle, Bryson, Beth, Mandy, Kim and Kari
Landon and Kim

Hello??? Morgan got a hold of my phone...no big surprise.
Braydan sleeping through the fun.
Noah playing in the house....fixin' some dinner.
Michael
Lucy and Morgan playing in the water table...I think I changed Morgan three times that day between, water, dirt and ice cream :)

Lunch Time!!!
When do we get to sit with the big kids?

Conner, Kennidee and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment