This has been the scene at the Haartman household lately....bike riding!!!!


The weather has been so beautiful we are outside as much as possible. I found this adorable bike for Morgan at a garage sale and she has been pedaling ever since. The pictures don't show it but they both wear helmets...Conner gets going so fast some times he has taken a few spills and I am not always right by him.
Funny how their personalities are so different. Conner just started riding a bike this year at age 4. He had NO desire to learn in the past so I never pushed it. He would rather ride his scooter but this year he showed an interest and now he wants to ride all the time. Now Morgan who just turned 2 is already a pedaling fool, always wanting to do what big brother does :) Really sometimes I think she really believes she's 4 too.



Funny faces
Another big excitement is Morgan woke up last week asking to wear big girl panties and she has been doing great ever since...only a few accidents usually because I forget she isn't 4 and need to remind her to take a potty break. She's been going #2 on the potty since 16 months but never showed an interest in #1 so I wasn't going to start potty training until late summer but when she starts asking why say no....she has a mind of her own :) Next step big girl bed, but I'm not ready for that yet....she is nothing like Conner with that and she will NOT stay in bed I'm sure of it :)

Getting her nails done....she will sit so still until they dry....crazy!!!
1 comment:
So cute, they are getting so big. We must get together soon!
Post a Comment