Friday, July 2, 2010

She always amazes me!!

No more baby....all big girl!! (No crib, no paci's, and potty trained..so exciting but yet sad)

I still have some decorating to do but good bye crib and rocking chair, hello big girl! We set up Morgan's big girl bed yesterday and I thought what better time to get rid of the paci??? I've been dreading this process and have been talking about it a lot with her, I always got the response of NO from her.... I thought I was in for a few rough nights. I told her since she was a big girl in a big bed she didn't need her paci's anymore and baby Bryce (her nephew) needed them more. Once I made the decision I HAD to stick to my guns. The last two days naps were pretty short but the nights have been Great!!! She truly AMAZES me!!! The first nap was a few tears but no crying at night, I just can't believe it! Someone pinch me.
For a reward of being such a good girl I told her she could get a Dora Doll to sleep with....I probably should have done some research first, cause now I can't find one :) Why is it that when you want something, you can't find it and when you don't need it, you see it everywhere???

Reading on her new bed in mommy's shoes :)
In the process of taking down the crib, it hit me...why don't I use the headboard on Conner's bed? So Conner has a bigger bed now too. We were thinking of getting him bunk beds, but probably not for another year or so and then we could always sell the crib.


Ryan is NOT a fan of the bed skirt but what else can you do???

1 comment:

Jennifer Lemson said...

What a BIG girl!!