Of course he loved going through all the animal barns especially the goats, rabbits and chickens....he's still not too keen on the larger animals like the horse, cow and pigs. Morgan was a perfect little angel as always just relaxing in her stroller giggling, talking and chewing on her toes :)
After walking around a bit Conner climbed on all the tractors until something much more interested caught his eye....the choo choo train. We just watched it for a while and then we asked Conner if he wanted to ride it and his answer was a big YES! So off I went for some tickets thinking I would have to ride it with him. Once in line I realized that there was a height requirement and I would not be allowed on but Conner didn't care one bit....he marched right on and didn't want to get off. Thankfully I had an extra ticket that I thought I would need so he got to ride it again. He was so patient waiting in line for his turn....I was so proud of him! Boy was he in his glory, of course the slushy afterwards was wonderful too :)
What a fun night!!! I love seeing the excitement in his eyes, it makes me so happy!









The baby goats were
No comments:
Post a Comment