Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Little Man....2 1/2 years old!!!

My Little Man.....what a ham-bone!

Whenever I get out the camera and set up for one of Morgan's little photo shoots each month, Conner wants to get right in there too. Most the time if I want any of just her, I have to take them while he's napping :) On the good side, it's been kind of nice that I have been able to keep up on some photos of Conner too. Sometimes I get so wrapped up on making sure to take as many pictures of Morgan as I did Conner that I don't want to forget to take pictures of my little man too. I know these pictures will bring back such good memories a few years down the road. Although he is constantly on the move, he seems to like his picture taken. Lately after I take a picture, he says take one more (I must say that a lot) and then wants to see it on the camera screen...maybe I have a photographer on my hands :)

Well, here are a few pics from Conner's latest photo shoot...he's now 30 months old and before I know it 5 months will have past and we will be celebrating his 3 year birthday. I'll cherish these pictures later when I look back and wonder were the time went and try to imagine when he was this little. I don't know how many people have told me it goes so fast.....they sure weren't kidding.

The first two are my favorite but the rest are to show you what a little ham-bone I have and his many faces. I think I need a camera that takes 5 quick pictures with one press of the button since he moves so quickly and by the time the picture is taken I've lost my shot!










No comments: