Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Big Boy Party!!

It is so hard to believe my little man in now 3!! He truly is a Wonderful Blessing sent from above and has brought us such joy over the years....here is to many more!!!

Each year I make a cake....this year Conner was old enough to want to pick it out, thankfully he didn't pick too hard of one. I'm good at baking but not always so hot at decorating...I always picture it better than it turns out :) at least Conner likes it and that's all that counts, right??

Here are a few pic from our family party.

Daddy, Conner and Mommy with the firetruck cake...I tried to get him to wear a fireman's hat but he was having nothing to do with it :)

Blowing out the candles!!!

Enjoying the final product :)

Morgan took over this present :)


Morgan and Auntie Jesse

No comments: