Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Diapers vs. Boxer Briefs.....and the winner is

Boxer Briefs!!!!!

My little man is officially potty trained and loving the freedom of big boy undies. My original goal of being diaper free by the end of the summer started to seem a little too high of expectations, so I decided not to put a time limit on it.....all of a sudden it just clicked for Conner. He had been going #2 on the potty for some time now. About a week and a half ago he started going on the potty about every hour and was staying dry in between, so 4 days ago I said your ready for undies!!!!
He is now in boxer briefs (picked out by daddy) and is doing wonderful. He still wears a diaper at night but I'm not too set on getting rid of that yet. I am sooooo proud of my big boy....I almost can't believe it's true :)

Here's a pic of my little man in his new undies.....he looks so skinny without that big old bulky diaper :) (He really didn't want me to take his picture so I had to do it while he watched his morning cartoon)

No comments: