Friday, September 19, 2008

A Wagon for Two

I've been waiting for this for a while. It was always so hard taking a walk with the two kids and myself during the day because Conner is just too big for the double stroller (it was like pushing a 100lb stroller around) and Morgan was too small for the wagon so I had to take Morgan in the single stroller and Conner walking along with me.....let's just say I wasn't burning any calories this way (very slow walk) :) When Morgan was smaller I could put her in the baby carrier and pull the wagon. Now that she is a big girl they both sit so nice in the wagon. Thank goodness for seat belts!

Here are a few pics of our first walk this week. We only made it around the block but we will work our way up for longer walks soon :)

No comments: