This past weekend we celebrated my Dad's birthday and then the whole
fam went to
Klackle Orchards for a tractor ride and apple picking. There is so much to do there you could spend all day and not get bored.
Unfortunately, we had no time for pumpkins so Ryan and I are taking him to the farm down the road for some more fun this weekend. Maybe he'll actually get on the pony...yeah right. Conner absolutely loved riding the wagons and has been talking about it every time he sees an apple. Which by the way is every time you enter our kitchen. I made a pie today with 8 apples and I could make at least 5 more! Good thing we all like apples :)

This ones my favorite!

Well, he's not afraid of heights :)




Jennifer, Bryan and Jessica

Waiting for the next tractor

Just chillin
No comments:
Post a Comment