she CRAWLED!!!
Morgan has been army crawling on her belly for about a week now and has become quite a fast pro and I knew it was just a matter of time before she figured out crawling on her knees. This morning right after breakfast I put Morgan down in the living room to play with a few toys while I picked up the kitchen and watered the plants....while watering the plants I looked over at her and she had decided she was really interested in the book halfway across the room. I think I was a bit stunned because it didn't really click in my head that she was crawling until she was about halfway there and then of course it was too late to grab the camcorder. I tried to get her doing it right after but she knew she would get to mommy faster by army crawling so no crawling for the camera. I will get her this week some time, I'm sure it's just the beginning of this.....this weekend we finally put up the gate on the stairs, something that will take a bit getting use to again.
I have been a bit excited for this time to come but yet somewhat dreading it....one it means my baby is growing up way too fast and two when in public places it's going to be that much harder keeping track of two kids when they are going opposite directions :)
No comments:
Post a Comment