Conner -23lbs, 30 3/4 in (H-97% W 75-90%)
Morgan - 17lbs 9oz, 28 in (H-75% W-25%)
- Morgan is our little mover...she is pulling herself up on everything, crawling everywhere and starting to walk along with her toys. She absolutely loves chasing Conner up and down the hallway.
- She loves ittsy bittsy spider and if cranky in the car Conner and I just sing the song over and over and she's happy as can be.
- Gives a high five
- Loves music and even does a little bouncy dance when she's excited
- We have been working on so big and clapping but she hasn't done it on her own yet.
- Gave her first hug yesterday
- Everything still goes in her mouth probably because she is constantly teething, she has four teeth (two top and two bottom) and just today #5 broke through....I was a bit surprised! I knew that she was working on her other top two so I was surprised that one popped up on the bottom. I knew she was hurting since her sleeping wasn't so great the past week.
- Loves feeding herself and would probably eat all day if I let her :) Is becoming very independent with her bottle and actually feeds herself her nighttime bottle while I am changing her....this is something new that I started because she hated waiting for her bottle after her bath and would scream while I dressed her.
- Not a fan of big dogs but warms up to them after a while....every time they would pass by her she would yell out a whine...it was actually quite funny since it's a noise I've never heard from her.
I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of right now....We are truly blessed with such wonderful children!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment