Here are a few pictures of us just clowning around the other day. Morgan has gotten in the habit of crawling around the house with toys in her mouth. Since she is teething, something always seems to be in her mouth....I thought this was worth taking a pictures of after I stopped laughing.



Conner had been playing with the tissue paper from our gifts that previous weekend...and got up and said I'm a ballerina...ha...daddy's going to love that one! He already gets on me for using too many girlie words when
describing something....for example when Conner and Ryan turn on the Christmas lights every night....
Conner says that's beautiful daddy....Ryan would rather him say that's cool!! I guess when your home with mommy baking cookies, shopping or listening and dancing to music you tend to do and say the things I would say...guess he needs a little more man time :)



If I am ever in the other room and hear giggling this is usually what is happening...Morgan
tickling or really just climbing on Conner playing with his ears and hair. She has a blast doing this and Conner is full of giggles too!
No comments:
Post a Comment