- This week we had Morgan's 9 month doctor's appointment, Conner has always been good at the office so I've always just brought him along instead trying to get a babysitter. I think it's because he knows we are there for Morgan and not him :) The nurses are always so nice! The one we had this week was extra tentative to Conner and was asking him all these questions and he was talking away. When she came back into the room at the end of the visit to give Morgan her shots Conner wanted her attention so he said Hey Person!!! It was too cute and I had to laugh, I tried to get him to ask her her name but he wouldn't, he just keep calling her person.
- We rent videos and books from the library all the time, we are there at least once a week. Sometimes the videos are scratched and have prints on them so they don't always work in the dvd player. When one skips or just won't work Conner has started to say, oh man....it's junk! This I have to say is something Ryan has taught him....boys!
- The other day Conner told me he had to go uckies, so off we went to the bathroom.....he likes to poo in private so once he was done he called me back in to wipe....when he got off the potty he turned to look and said that's the tiniest thing I've ever seen!
I should start a notebook of these stories, and let his girlfriend read it some day :)
1 comment:
Love it!! They do say the funniest things!!
Post a Comment