Sunday, November 23, 2008

An attempt...

at a picture together :)

My little ham-bones were too active and too giddy to get a good picture today! When I have these little photo shoots I have a ton of these kinds of pictures. Thought I would share the funny ones this time.

I actually like this first one (if only she was smiling)...Morgan was born with dark brown hair, almost all of it has fallen out and grew back the same color as Conner's but her eyes are definitely going to be dark brown and Conner's are so blue, especially next to hers!






This one they couldn't stop laughing at each other :) it was way too cute!

Morgan always wants to be doing what Conner is doing and since she has learned to get around herself and pull herself up on everything she pretty much can do whatever he is doing. I had to put the snowflakes on our sliding door higher so she couldn't reach them but she had fun trying.

No comments: