She has never been the type to cry right away, she has always just played around and talked to herself for a little while before I would go and get her....which was always nice since I take a little time to actually get myself out of bed in the mornings. Recently she has been wanting to get up right away not wanting to miss anything going on without her, plus she has been super hungry lately. She is also sleeping wonderful at night and taking super long naps which is a new thing since she was never a good napper....an hour for each nap was the tops, now she is doing at least an hour and a half usually two hours each nap....I think she is going through a big growth spurt!
This morning around quarter to 8 I heard her starting to whine a little so I got myself up and went in to say good morning....this is how I found my little girl......


This shouldn't be too big of a surprise to me since in the past week she is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING but this was a first in the crib. So I grabbed my camera to mark the milestone.
She is growing up too fast for my taste!
No comments:
Post a Comment