Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beautiful November weather = Park Fun

Today was so beautiful!! After voting, library and Morgan's afternoon nap we had to get out and enjoy the weather while it lasted....so after Morgan woke up we packed up and headed to the park.
We hadn't been to Wedgewood Park in a while so I thought that might be fun, plus they have beautiful backgrounds for pictures. Conner had a great time chasing the ducks and playing on the slides. Morgan wasn't too sure what to think of the ducks, she just sat starring while they surrounded her stroller. They must have been super hungry because they hardly could wait for Conner to throw the bread and one was actually grabbing it right out of his hand.

Morgan was happy as long as she had snacks, she must have been tired because my normally very happy and good/smiley picture taker was not too happy today. I got one good pic and the rest you can tell she's NOT happy!!!

Must be every other mom was thinking the same thing today because 90% of them had there camera in toe. One mom actually offered to take our picture which I thought was nice....since I haven't deleted my card lately she only got a few pictures on my camera but then took a bunch with hers and then emailed me later...super nice, huh! Anyway....the last pic is one she took on my camera and it's PRICELESS!!!!! Boys will be boys:)

Food :) OK, I'm happy!

The Ducks


PRICELESS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is hilarious! Apparently he learned that one from his father:)