Monday, November 24, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!!

Today it snowed quite a bit so Conner, Morgan and I met our friends Beth and Michael at a local park to go sledding. This was Morgan's first time in the snow....she kept sticking her tongue out so the snow would land on it....it was too cute. This unbelievably was Conner's first time down a hill....last winter was soooooo cold and I was sooooooo pregnant we didn't get outside much. Conner and Michael had a blast! There will be much more sledding in our future this year:)

Here are the only two pictures I got since it was still snowing and my camera was getting wet....plus I had Morgan all bundled up to carry around :) Beth took a picture of the three of us in our sled but she must have pressed the wrong button because it wasn't there when I got home :( Oh well, next time.
She doesn't really look happy here but really she seemed to have a good time.
The hill...Conner and Michael at the top.

Thought I would also attach this photo of Ryan putting up the Christmas lights yesterday....thank goodness it hadn't snowed yet or I would not have let him up on the roof!!!!

No comments: